Matrix Orbital Parallel TFT Display Modules feature resistive, capacitive, or without touch input displays. These LCD displays feature a parallel type interface and offer a low-cost display solution. The LED backlight with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controlled brightness allows TFT to offer professional display solutions for any project. The parallel TFT LCD displays operate at a temperature ranging from -20ºC to +70ºC. These LCD displays highlight some of their feature at different module sizes. The TFT LCD displays utilize an industry-standard RGB communication interface for simple integration into a wide variety of applications.
Have a question? Please visit the Help Centre. For questions about a specific order, please log in to your account.
If you encounter further problems, please contact us on 800-346-6873 or email email@example.com.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations